Seminar Calendar

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The common mistakes of nowadays Feng Shui Learners preface

In the near future, I will translate some of my old articles relate to what I saw in the Feng Shui field. The topic is "The common mistakes of nowadays Feng Shui Learners". It may hurt a lot of people's feelings and harm their Feng Shui business.

I am fully understood how you feel, because most of the western Feng Shui practitioners or masters are thinking they have the best of knowledge in Feng Shui, they were learnt from the most famous masters in the world. If they agree with what I said, that means they have a wrong judgements and not smarter enough. How can a person admit they spend a lot of time and money in the wrong direction?

Besides that, although I tell the truth, you also may not listen. You will think that I only want to recruit more students and use it as a gimmick. In fact, if you become my students, it is your luck. If you are not my student, it is my luck.

Base on these two reasons, I closed my mouth for a period of time.

After the financial crash in united state, it was a wake up call. Why it happened when a lot of so-call Feng Shui Masters all over the world?

If Feng Shui is helping the people have a better living, the economic should not be getting worst. There should be something wrong.

Moreover, the law case "Nina Wang" happened in Hong Kong also gives me a signal that it is a time for me to say something for the Feng Shui new comers.

There are only 3 types of people will read my articles; the first is the people who against me, no matter what I am talking, they will against. The second is the people who like me; they agree what I am talking. The third type is the people who are in between the first 2 types.

My purpose of writing is only for the 3rd type of the people, I just want to share some of my point of view to lead you to make a right choice before you step into the Feng Shui field.

Your comments are welcome but need to be polite, I will not reply all the comments. Your comments also need to approve before it post.

If you don't want to check my blog all the time, please subscribe it.

8 comments:

  1. My wife and I attempt to use Feng Shui to improve our home and business. We have had a Feng Shui master come to our home and business many times and followed the advice as close as possible. Our home is not always happy and we are always worried, mostly about finance. Our Business we had the master come during construction of our building and performed cures during this time. This resulted in that business closing my guess is the economy and the feeling of not being balanced I have had this feeling continuously during this 6 years time frame we started following this advice. My question is when I went to the temple and meditated I left feeling balanced is that what is missing? I do offering in my home several times per week but still feel UN balanced. Any suggestion will be welcome.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not the first time that I heard about this story.

    Get a Feng Shui Master to fix the Feng Shui as same as we find a doctor to heal our sickness.

    Let me share a story to you. There was a famous doctor in the Ching dynasty. He had 3 sons. They all became as a doctors after the father died.

    The elder son had less patients, most of the patients was coming for common cold.

    The middle son had little bit more patients; most of the patients were coming for little bit serious sickness.

    The youngest son had the most, the patients was coming all day long. Most of them were coming for serious sickness.

    Please tell me which son you will visit when you get sick and give me the reasons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose the 3rd son because most people go to him for help, same rule we use for Chinese restaurants, we go to the most crowed because the food must be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the people will like you to choose the 3rd son, because the people were misleading by what they had seen or what they had heard. Especially nowadays, marketing is the king of the business, if you know how to market yourself; you are the best in your field.

    When you have the right concept of the Chinese Medical, you will choose the elder son. It is because the main concept of Chinese Medical is healing before sick. Therefore the elder son did the right job for his clients, he prevent any serious sickness for his clients. He gave the right judgement for the sick symptom and gave the right herbs for the healing for his client. But the end result was not making too much money.

    Take the example as what you say about restaurant, “same rule we use for Chinese restaurants, we go to the most crowed because the food must be better.” If the crowed restaurants did not put any “MFG” for the taste, do you think you will eat it there again?

    A real Feng Shui master knows the law of this universe, he should understand what he did is against the “God” wish. He understands he needs suffer for his client bad luck. That is the compensation and balance for the Universal law. As Chinese always say, “Get the other’s money, replace the other’s bad luck. 受人錢財, 替人消災” That is why the real Feng Shui master selects his clients and students.

    As a client, how do you know which master is good or not?

    From my point of view, I think you need to equip yourself. Have the right attitude to do the right things. It is because same kind of personality will attract the same type of people around you. That is what I-Ching 易經 say, “物以類聚, same thing will group together.”

    Secondly, if you get into the Feng Shui field, you will find 99.9% of the Feng Shui book is talking about the Grave Feng Shui or we call “Yin Feng Shui”. If the Feng Shui master do not know “Yin Feng Shui” and haven’t done any “Grave Feng Shui”, do you think that he knew Feng Shui?

    Although most of the masters say that Feng Shui has “Yin & Yang”, it needs to separate the theory to use different method to deal with them. Some of them will tell you there is no way to use Yin Feng Shui in Yang Feng Shui, Yang Feng Shui is more important than Yin Feng Shui, Yin Feng Shui could not analysis by science.

    For what they were saying is only reflect that they do know “Real Feng Shui”. It is because “Real Feng Shui do not has a second doors 不二法門”.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the good and wise advice and comment of Feng Shui. I have always searched for ways to see deep into myself and analyze my attitude in the hopes of discovering who and what I am. I assumed if I discover this I can become a better Husband, Father and businessman. I truly believe attitude is a part of the key to happiness and success. Any suggestions on a real Feng Shui master? Are you available for consult?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are located in Asia, it is much easy to refer you to a qualify master. I am sorry that I don't know anyone in your location.

    ReplyDelete